So last Saturday, 25th May 2019 I organized a bloggers Meet up event for bloggers located in Ile Ife, Osun state, Nigeria.
This little networking event included bloggers from Oduduwa University and Obafemi Awolowo University, who came together to discuss the tips and tricks of blogging.
Topics discussed include:
1. Driving traffic to blog
2. Blog topic ideas for different niches
3. Search Engine optimization
4. Buying domain names
5. Social media marketing for bloggers
6. Monetizing your blog
7. Difficulties of blogging in Nigeria
8. Sources of inspiration
Aside from these topics we had a great time talking and getting to know each other.
It was an informal and relaxed event so we had lots of laughs. The informal nature allowed us to talk freely.
We discussed what it is like balancing school life and blogging
The bloggers who attended the bloggers meet up are:
1. Simeon Tosin of lifeofsimeon.wordpress.com
2. Agusi Jessica of sparksoflove.wordpress.com
3. Okereke Benita (not a blogger but she came to learn)
4. Lawal Kemi (also not a blogger but she came to learn)
5. Ladipo Kenny of kennyklasco.blogspot.com
6. Adenugba Blessing of necksnfingers.com
Do not hesitate to check out their blogs too!
ANOTHER BLOGGERS MEET UP IS COMING UP REALLY SOON AND IT WOULD BE LOCATED IN LAGOS STATE! DATE, TIME AND LOCATION WOULD BE RELAYED SHORTLY TO INTERESTED PEOPLE.
have you ever been to a meet up event?
Would you be interested in attending a bloggers meet up?
If you are a blogger (or an aspiring blogger) located in Lagos, please indicate and also provide your email address and be on the lookout for an email from me 🙂